i am chain-smoker, a food lover, a football addict, a travel junkie, a gadget freak, a dedicated bookworm, a certified agony aunt, a thrill seeker, a nervous wreck, a hopeless romantic and i believe that i am screwed-up inside my brains. therefor making me one of the most complicated person in the world

12.6.06

Die Liebe Theorie

Es soll mir im Bauch kribbeln, wenn Du an meiner Tür klingelst. Ich möchte die ganze Nacht mit Dir reden und um jede Minute, die Du länger bei mir bleibst, feilschen - und natürlich gewinnen! ;o) Ich möchte mir Geschichten erzählen lassen, die irgendwann passieren und solche, die Phantasie bleiben.
It should feel like butterflies in my tummy, when you rang on my door. I want to talk with you the whole night and every minute that you stay, haggle you and finally win you over. I want to tell and hear stories that would happen and let the fantasy lives.

Ich möchte Dich ganz oft küssen, Kissenschlachten, bis uns beiden vor Lachen der Bauch weh tut, nachts auf einem Spielplatz mit Dir auf einer Schaukel sitzen.
I want to kiss you so many times, and have pillow wars, until our stomach hurts from laughing so hard, nights at a playground sitting with you on a swing .


Ich möchte mit Dir zusammen bei Kerzenschein in der Badewanne sitzen und Sekt trinken. Ich möchte verregnete Sonntage mit Dir im Bett verbringen, in Deinem liebsten und kuscheligsten Pulli mit Dir warmen Schokoladenpudding essen, mit Dir durch den Regen spazieren und Dein nasses Gesicht küssen.
I want to sit with you in the bathtub under the candlelight and drink sparkling wine. I want to spend rainy Sundays with you in bed, with your favorite cuddly sweater, eating warm chocopudding, walking with you under the rain and kissing your wet face.


Es soll sich gut und richtig anfühlen, neben Dir wach zu werden und neben Dir einzuschlafen. Wenn ich in Deine Augen schaue, möchte ich wissen, dass ich geliebt bin. Ich möchte von Dir beschützt werden und Dich beschützen. Du sollst der Mensch sein, von dem ich mir wünsche, dass er meine Hand hält, wenn ich Angst habe.
It should feel right and good, waking up next to you and sleeping beside you. When I look at your eyes, I want to know that I am loved. I wanted to be protected and to protect you. You should be that person, from whom I wish, that'll hold my hand, when I am afraid.

Ich möchte einfach laut lachen müssen, weil es Dich gibt. Ich möchte Deine fehlende Hälfte sein, für Dich da sein, wenn Du mich brauchst und ich möchte Dir vertrauen können! Wenn ich einkaufen gehe, möchte ich Dir Deine Lieblingssachen mitbringen, bei Sonnenschein in Deinen Armen auf einer Wiese liegen und Deine Stimme zu hören macht mir Gänsehaut.
I just want to laugh out loud, just because there's you. I want to be your other half, be there for you, when you need me and I want to be able to trust you! When I go shopping, I want to bring home your favorite things, laying in your arms under the sun beside the river and listening to your voice that'll bring goosebumps on my skin.

Du sollst für mich mitbestellen, wenn ich später komme. Ich möchte es manchmal gar nicht abwarten können, wieder mit Dir allein zu sein und Du sollst Deinen Pullover bei mir vergessen, damit ich bis zum nächsten Mal etwas habe, was nach Dir riecht. Wenn ich alt bin und nur weisse Haare habe, möchte ich neben Dir auf dem Sofa sitzen und unseren Enkeln erzählen, wie es war, Dich das erste Mal zu küssen...
You should order for me, when I'm late. And I couldn't hardly wait just to be alone with you again and you should leave you sweater at my place, so I could have something that smell of you before you come again. And when I'm old and I only have my grey hair left, I want to sit next to you on the sofa and tell our grandchildren, how it was, kissing you for the first time...

1 Comments:

Blogger Angela Adelia said...

hey you, you peek my curiosity for leaving little nice comments everywhere ;) I hope to see you soon too!

4:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home